ThinkUp Beta 16 Now Supports Google+
With the introduction of Google+ api, more and more products are integrating with Google+, the fastest growing network. The latest addition to this is ThinkUp (The social media insights platform).
According to their site, here is what ThinkUp is
ThinkUp is a free, open source web application that captures your posts, tweets, replies, retweets, friends, followers and links on social networks like Twitter and Facebook.
With ThinkUp, you can store your social activity in a database that you control, making it easy to search, sort, analyze, publish and display activity from your network. All you need is a web server that can run a PHP application.
ThinkUp offers many features
- Analyze – provides your insightful graphs and charts to help you make sense of your social activity
- Search – Search your own tweets
- Visualize – Geo Map your conversations
- Publish – Embed stats on your own blog or site
- Connect – Browse links, photos, tweets, etc.
- Export – Export your tweets to a spreadsheet
Checkout this link to read more about their Google+ support with the beta 16 release.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours