Now Download All Photos From Google+ Events With the Click of a Menu!
Google+ events is a great way to schedule any event and with the power of hangouts and party mode this the best available for online or offline events.
Party mode is a wonderful feature that allows all event participants to upload and share the event photos in realtime.
However it was not possible to download all photos at one shot but not anymore. Today onwards you’re able to download all photos with the click of a menu.
Here is how to download all event photos
- Goto any google+ event page
- Make sure some photos uploaded to this event (otherwise the download menu won’t appear)
- Click on the Actions drop down on the top right
- Click on Download event photos
- All photos downloaded as a zip file
Try and share your thoughts in comments below.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours