How to Post to Facebook From Within Google+ Automatically?
Most of people who started using Google+ were using facebook before and updating, sharing or posting in both the social networks is a pain and doesn’t help. There is a easier way to post your status, share or post information to facebook from within google+
The process is very simple
- Visit facebook using the url http://facebook.com/mobile
- Login if you are not already logged in
- Look for the unique email address under Upload via email, and look for your personal email is
- Take that email address and go to Google+ circles
- Create a new circle called Facebook
- Add the email by clicking on the Add New Person
- Now whenever you post or share in Google+, select the Facebook circle you created above
That’s it, your posts will appear in both the popular social networks, Google+ and Facebook
Doesn’t work with posting URLs.
Not working for me .. not sure what I am doing wrong ..
Not postin thru the droid app, but does work when I’m on my pc.
محمود السومري العبيدي
Status in Facebook gets truncated after 42 characters?
This does not work for sharing links at all
Or just use TweetDeck and post to many networks in one click.
I have the truncation problem too, as mentioned a few posts down. Posting from iMac.
It works so far so good
Does not work as it should, and never has.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t seem to work. Have tried it, checked settings … strange.
same here not working
Do you know an other option?