How to Cross Post From Google Plus to Blogger or blogspot.com Automatically?
Want to cross post from your google plus to your blogger or blogspot blog automatically?
Almost everyone of us blog. Some have their own blog using wordpress hosted on their own servers. But not everyone is technical. When blogger or blogspot.com launched, it was a God send which turned almost anyone from technical to non-technical to an instant blogger. It was so easy to just create an account and just start blogging without worrying about anything.
Now let’s get to purpose of this article. We post and share a lot’s of stuff from our Google Plus account and sometimes we want to post some of them on our personal blogspot account. Copying and pasting them onto our blogs takes time and redundant. Here is a easy way to cross post your google plus posts automatically to your blogspot blog.
- Login into your blogspot.com account
- Click on the settings link on the blog you wish to cross post
- Click on the Email & Mobile Tab
- Under Posting Options, Enter a value for the Email Posting Address (Keep this secret and don’t share with anyone) It looks like this firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave the default values and click on Save Settings button
- Now goto your google plus account
- Click on the Circles button on the top
- Create a new circle
- In the new circle dialog, enter a name for the circle e.g Blogger and click on Add a New Person link
- Enter the email address you created above from blogger or blogspot.com
- Click on the Create circle with 1 person button
- Now whenever you share a news, link, video, etc.., just add the above Blogger circle you created
- The content you share will be automatically posted to your blogger or blogspot account
Technically it works, but not well. The majority of the blog post is :
The Google+ project makes sharing on the web more like sharing in real-life.Join Google+
You received this message because Adam Muir shared it with email@example.com. Unsubscribe from these emails.
Precisely. The resulting post is a mess. Sadly, unusable. Hoping for a better solution…
So not working. It reveals your secret email and adds a lot of stuff to the top of the post as Adam Eagle has point out.
That is new insights for me. thanks. think to try your tips
Not good. It exposes your “secret” email posting address
This still needs to be cleaned up. It works but not very well. There is the promo post that Adam mentions and it still reveals “secret” email address as Stuart pointed out.
At this point it only works well if you send to a draft and then edit out the extra verbage.
I just discovered this myself. It is crazy that there is a tool that lets you do this very cleanly for WordPress, but not Blogger
Very nice, but how do you do the opposite? I want to have my blog posts go to my Google Plus page. I don’t really care about having Google Plus posts going to the blogs, at least for now.
I want to do the reverse of this. I want blog posts to end up on google plus (automatically). How do I do that?
My question is how do I share from Blogger to Google+. I have a bunch of blog posts I’d like to put up on Google+, or at least link to. Oddly, Blogger, a Google product, can share with Facebook but not Google+
nice post..i want to try..
Thanks a lot for notifying us. We’ll take action, appreciate your help.
Well, from blogger to google+ is easy:
Just add your blog feed to google reader, and in google reader click on every post in the send to google+ button. Not the perfect solution, but works like a charm
What about Blogger to Google plus ?
Please tell us how to post Blogger to Plus.
I will be greatly thank full to you 🙂
just click at blogger option (on the right language setting) and click connect to google+.. after you post something on blogger there are a msg box ask you to share on plus..
thank for sharing this
ITS NOT A GOOD FEATURE, PASSWORD WILL BE ATTACHED AT BOTTOM, SO ALL YOUR USERS CAN SEE IT!
GOOGLE IS COMPLETELY DUMB