Verified pages or profiles (verified seal on profiles) are important part of google+ that helps identify authenticity of any google+ page or profile.
The good news is they have published a web based process for page verification. A simple request form (refer image) for pages that represent a commercial entity, organization, brand or product.
The bad news is, there is no way to submit verification request for individual or personal profiles. As far as we know it’s a manual process by Google+ team to contact popular profile owners based on their active role in G+ and followers count.
Google+ page verification request form
So, if you are a business, organization, brand or product submit your details via this customer request form and they’ll back in touch with you.
Make sure you’ve done these steps before applying for verification
- Your page must be about your business or organization
- The page must be authorized by your commercial entity, brand, product or organization
- Your G+ page must contain a link pointing to your website
- either through Website section in the profile
- or through the Links section in the profile
- Your website should have the Google+ badge and must be be connected to your G+ page
- Your G+ page must be added and followed by at-least some significant number of users (The number is not defined but a few hundred’s should be good enough)
Please share your experience after applying for page verification.