How to Geo Tag or Add Location to Your Google+ Photos or Albums?
Google+ team just rolled out a new feature that allows to geo tag or add geographical location information to your Google+ photos and albums.
It is turned off by default and you could always enable by individual photo/album at a time or always turn on for your newly uploading photos through your Google+ settings (details below).
How to add Geo Location to photos or albums?
- Navigate to photos by clicking on the photos icon in the navigation ribbon
- Goto any photos or albums and view in lightbox view
- Click on a photo and expand the Photo details section on the right (refer image)
- Click on the Add location link to add geo tag information
- Also notice another link Show location data. Use this link to show/hide geo location information or use below Google+ setting to control globally.
Google+ setting to show / hide geo location information in your newly uploaded photos and albums
Just check or un-check Show photo geo location information in newly uploaded albums and photos.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours