As expected, OnePlus today announced their next flagship Android smartphone OnePlus 3 with amazing specs and an incredible price.
OnePlus created a name for themselves by challenging the status quo in the smartphone industry by delivering amazing specs at an reasonable price. OnePlus One the first phone was a roaring success and set a new milestone in android smartphone market. Unfortunately One Plus 2 failed to impress the OnePlus fans including me by missing out key details during the last release. Due to that they lost some market share. The good news is they are great listeners and I’m very convinced they are going to get their fan base back again.
Today with the launch of OnePlus 3 they’ve proven that they are closing listening to their customers and fans feedback & reinvented themselves. This phones boasts the best specs in the Android smartphone or even in the overall smartphone market without compromising on the price or quality.
OnePlus 3 Smartphone Video
OnePlus 3 Specs
OnePlus 3 boasts some of the amazing specs like Snapdragon 820 processor, 6GB of memory, fingerprint sensor, Type-c connectivity and 3,000 mAh battery with dash charge.
- 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.35mm (158g)
- Anodized Aluminium in Graphite or Soft Gold color
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 CPU
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 5.5″ 1080p (1920 x 1080) Display (401ppi)
- 16 MP Rear camera and 8 MP Front camera
- 6GB LPDDR4 Memory
- 64GB UFS 2.0 Storage
- Fingerprint, Hall, Accerlometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient light and Electronic Compass sensors
- USB Type-C port with Dual Nano-SIM slots
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- 3,000 mAh Dash charge Batter
- Oxygen OS based on Android Marshmallow
- Wifi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS
- Available in GSM, CDMA and LTE bands based on various countries
That said, I don’t think we can find another with this amazing spec, price and quality in the market today. Here is another great news – Unlike previous OnePlus phone launches you don’t have to wait or even need an invite. Just visit oneplus.net and you can buy one right away. Yes, it is in stock and shipped for free. So, if you’re in the market for a new phone this may be one of your best choice.
What do you think about OnePlus 3? Are you planning to buy one? Share your thoughts via comments below.